Feel right at home in Corey Lynn Calter’s dream house.
This is where we retreat to re-energize, relax, and reconnect with ourselves. It’s bright, full of character, and restorative… in the way that only Palm Springs’ mystical deserts can be. And the best part? Whatever you love here at the P.S. Art House--the one-of-a-kind art? the Moroccan slippers? that vintage lamp?--you can actually take home with you. All pieces in P.S. Art House are for purchase. (Except for the actual house. That, unfortunately, you cannot take with you.)
There is something magical about the desert that has fascinated me for years. But this home in particular — it’s where I come to feel like myself again. And I love being able to share that with others.
Located in the Twin Palms area of Palm Springs, P.S. Art House is a mid-century modern masterpiece built in 1957 and was recently restored with contributions from the original architect, William Krisel for the Alexander Construction Company. Come lounge poolside, sleep in style, and soak in all of the artful inspiration around you.
Welcome to your new favorite desert home away from home.
- 2,100 square foot post-and-beam style house
- Four bedrooms include two master bedrooms and a California King
- Three luxurious bathrooms
- Private patio with gas fire feature, saltwater pool, jacuzzi spa, and waterfall feature
- Private detached casita with queen bed and bathroom
- Originally developed by the Alexander Construction Company and designed by William Krisel
- Recently restored with contributions from the original architect
- Owned by designer Corey Lynn Calter and contemporary artist Glen Kaino
- Recently featured in Elle Decor, Palm Springs Life, and Palm Springs Style
- Located in the Twin Palms area of Palm Springs
- Classic fireplace
- Modern open kitchen with premium appliances
- Located within walking distance of the award-winning Koffi, local restaurants, and the stylish Ace Hotel
Pool / Exterior